This song makes me go asdfghjkl (terms used to show i-go-crazy-over-this)
Hello! Long time since I've updated. Life has been very hectic, kidding, it has been boring and boring makes me lazy and plus, I hardly get to touch the lappy.
I've been thinking of writing a book review but that got canceled out cause' I got too lazy.
I went to a recording studio for the first time, the choir club was asked to do a recording of our School Anthem. It's nothing special but I like to brag about it.
I've been focusing a lot on breakup songs because they fucking rule.
I'd suggest these two babies :- Like a fool (Keira Knightley) and Amnesia ( 5 seconds of summer)
Talking about Keira Knightley, another song of hers, Lost Stars, makes me go (again, I'm going to use that term) asdfghjkl.
But that line : God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young ( and though the usage of God makes my eyebrows curl because it is said in the Bible, do not take the name of the Lord in vain and people may call me a hypocrite but I just have issues when God's name is used lightly)
This line is of so much meaning. It defines youth and also shows how great it was but how Youth has a timeline and is desperately needed by those who have grown out of it
Youth is being carefree and I believe the lyricist is searching for that because the lines that follow that particularly say :-
"Please don't see just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies
Please see me reaching out for someone I can't see
Take my hand let's see where we wake up tomorrow
Best laid plans sometimes are just a one night stand
I'd be damned Cupid's demanding back his arrow
So let's get drunk on our tears and..."
-lets see where we wake up tommorrow- This line shows how we dont know whats coming next but when we grow old, our life becomes monotonous and we have no such new expectations. And if some do try to act young, people insult them by saying they are acting out of age.
-Please don't see just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies
Please see me reaching out for someone I can't see-
These two lines are so important for people in fandoms.
The other day, my sister's friends came and visited us and they saw me reading The Fault In Our Stars ( the much applauded book) and when I expalined to them about how much this book meant to me, they laughed and called me crazy for being obsessed with a book . I got pretty mad but I knew my manners, and that is to never let your guest feel out of place, my father had taught me well. I dont want them to think I am just caught up in dreams and fantasies, I want them to know I'm reaching out for something that I may never get in my life but I can get only through ficitional works of others. It seems dependent but isn't that what defines life : Inter-dependence.
Yare-Yare. It seems I have gone a bit out of topic. Sigh, till we meet next time.
Btw, tommorrow I shall engage in a fight as someone has accused my friend of callling her a "Prostitute", that girl clearly said " Come tomorrow and be prepared" Lets see what happens, I hope the argument goes physical because I'd prefer a fight over a verbal one because these local people (Assameese ) have a way with their toungues that I can never understand.
Hello! Long time since I've updated. Life has been very hectic, kidding, it has been boring and boring makes me lazy and plus, I hardly get to touch the lappy.
I've been thinking of writing a book review but that got canceled out cause' I got too lazy.
I went to a recording studio for the first time, the choir club was asked to do a recording of our School Anthem. It's nothing special but I like to brag about it.
I've been focusing a lot on breakup songs because they fucking rule.
I'd suggest these two babies :- Like a fool (Keira Knightley) and Amnesia ( 5 seconds of summer)
Talking about Keira Knightley, another song of hers, Lost Stars, makes me go (again, I'm going to use that term) asdfghjkl.
But that line : God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young ( and though the usage of God makes my eyebrows curl because it is said in the Bible, do not take the name of the Lord in vain and people may call me a hypocrite but I just have issues when God's name is used lightly)
![]() |
| The movie of these beautiful lyrics. |
Youth is being carefree and I believe the lyricist is searching for that because the lines that follow that particularly say :-
Please see me reaching out for someone I can't see
Take my hand let's see where we wake up tomorrow
Best laid plans sometimes are just a one night stand
I'd be damned Cupid's demanding back his arrow
So let's get drunk on our tears and..."
-lets see where we wake up tommorrow- This line shows how we dont know whats coming next but when we grow old, our life becomes monotonous and we have no such new expectations. And if some do try to act young, people insult them by saying they are acting out of age.
-Please don't see just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies
Please see me reaching out for someone I can't see-
These two lines are so important for people in fandoms.
The other day, my sister's friends came and visited us and they saw me reading The Fault In Our Stars ( the much applauded book) and when I expalined to them about how much this book meant to me, they laughed and called me crazy for being obsessed with a book . I got pretty mad but I knew my manners, and that is to never let your guest feel out of place, my father had taught me well. I dont want them to think I am just caught up in dreams and fantasies, I want them to know I'm reaching out for something that I may never get in my life but I can get only through ficitional works of others. It seems dependent but isn't that what defines life : Inter-dependence.
Yare-Yare. It seems I have gone a bit out of topic. Sigh, till we meet next time.
Btw, tommorrow I shall engage in a fight as someone has accused my friend of callling her a "Prostitute", that girl clearly said " Come tomorrow and be prepared" Lets see what happens, I hope the argument goes physical because I'd prefer a fight over a verbal one because these local people (Assameese ) have a way with their toungues that I can never understand.

No comments:
Post a Comment