Paper Towns
Could this book me any more Abundance of Katherines in a way, as well as Looking for Alaska?
Started off by an interesting as well creepy beginning but the stories introduces us to the character we will be dealing witht. Margo Roth Spiegelman and Quentin Jacobsen, I get a sniff of Miles Halter and Alaska Young everytime I hear these names.
I will not be summarazing this story because you will have to purchase it for yourself first.
The middle part got a bit draggy but the suspense kept us sticking to it.
This may seem like a spoiler if you're currently reading it : Q keeps thinking that Margo left bread crumbs for him to find her but actually, she left him crumbs for him to find himself, the moment I realised this I was pretty satisfied with the money I spent, and also fingers crossed for the movie.
Cara Delavinge fits Margo better than Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
Could this book me any more Abundance of Katherines in a way, as well as Looking for Alaska?
Started off by an interesting as well creepy beginning but the stories introduces us to the character we will be dealing witht. Margo Roth Spiegelman and Quentin Jacobsen, I get a sniff of Miles Halter and Alaska Young everytime I hear these names.
I will not be summarazing this story because you will have to purchase it for yourself first.
The middle part got a bit draggy but the suspense kept us sticking to it.
This may seem like a spoiler if you're currently reading it : Q keeps thinking that Margo left bread crumbs for him to find her but actually, she left him crumbs for him to find himself, the moment I realised this I was pretty satisfied with the money I spent, and also fingers crossed for the movie.
Cara Delavinge fits Margo better than Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
No comments:
Post a Comment