For some pathetic- and yes, I LOVE the word pathetic but not for its meaning, well a little for its meaning because it describes disgusting and idiot in one word but mostly because of its pronunciation, -reason I like it when my books, my novel books- I have no idea what that was supposed to mean, -are not dog-eared but when they aren't umm. . New, yes, that is the very word. I like my books old and not because -says in a very deep pitched dramatic voice: I love history and old things because they remind me of the past and it makes me feel like my ancestors are sitting right beside ( which by the way would be totally weird because what if I was in the potty) me, but instead because it makes me feel like I have read them and they are owned by me and that I know every single word and by know I mean read it but I didn’t want to write read it because I had already written it, but it doesn’t mean I have memorised it all. I was to say only this simple sentence which was: I love it when books get old and why I love it but I ended up writing everything, well not everything because if I were to write everything, I wouldn’t have been able to write not because it would take a lot of pages but because-, wait, it might take a lot of space, you never know what they say,- I wouldn’t have been able to frame it with the correct grammar and write it with such formality. I wrote what I could with my little knowledge: whatever that means. But it's true isn’t it, if you were all to write what was on your mind, it would be like this. It is really great I can finally write-, and not that my hands were paralysed before -but because I have ideas not that I didn’t have ideas but when I opened up my document sheet file thing, my mind went blank-, which is a bit hilarious to me because whenever I open up to write something in the laptop, I always have to click on the option : Blank Document,- but now I can put my thoughts into word-, wait, THOUGHTS INTO WORDS, that sounded pretty awesome, I did my best no tot use non-formal words but to no forgot-the-word. -So, TIW (thoughts into words, you made me write it anyways, how pathetic, yes I love pathetic, of me) what I meant by TIW (don’t make me write it again) is that since I am reading a book by John Green, he gave some advice in the end, saying the best way to succeed in writing is reading which is a coincidence because I read his very own book and got the idea to write and he gave me the advice to read and get the energy to write, well, I told you that already. Okay. That’s it. I’m all out. Ciao. Bye. Sayonnara. Mangpha.
No comments:
Post a Comment