Sorry, I used the word girl, not saying boys can't fan over something but it sounds better and I don't have any other title for my post. So~
We fangirl over different things but I shall be talking about fangirling on movies. After watching an awesome movie, you feel so glad but then again you feel bad because it finished and so, to relive the feel of the movie we fangirl, or fanboy. The first thing I do when I finish watching any movie, I post lines from it into my facebook ( don't we? ) or google it, find out about other peoples views and download pictures. I don't know if you do that but that satisfies my heart. And we, the fans, never mind, do we? That the celebrities don't know about our existence because we are pleased that they merely exist. Life of a fangirl/boy is pitiful but cheerful. A new update on a new movie that seems interesting, we move on to it but we don't let go of the oldies. That's fangirling. Here's a poem :
I search for all your details
And you never seem to fail
You're a rising star
But you're just too far
You break up, you patch up
You adverstise, I die
I dont know why I am trying to
write a poem, because I suck
and you rule, thumbs up
My oh my! You're so freaking glamorous. Kill me now :D
FANGIRL. Period.
We fangirl over different things but I shall be talking about fangirling on movies. After watching an awesome movie, you feel so glad but then again you feel bad because it finished and so, to relive the feel of the movie we fangirl, or fanboy. The first thing I do when I finish watching any movie, I post lines from it into my facebook ( don't we? ) or google it, find out about other peoples views and download pictures. I don't know if you do that but that satisfies my heart. And we, the fans, never mind, do we? That the celebrities don't know about our existence because we are pleased that they merely exist. Life of a fangirl/boy is pitiful but cheerful. A new update on a new movie that seems interesting, we move on to it but we don't let go of the oldies. That's fangirling. Here's a poem :
I search for all your details
And you never seem to fail
You're a rising star
But you're just too far
You break up, you patch up
You adverstise, I die
I dont know why I am trying to
write a poem, because I suck
and you rule, thumbs up
My oh my! You're so freaking glamorous. Kill me now :D
FANGIRL. Period.
No comments:
Post a Comment