Saturday, May 10, 2014

KINGS AND QUEENS OF?




We are all Kings and Queens of the thing we do best. When we speak of kings and queens, we speak of royalty, and royalty usually refers to ruling, which refers being powerful over something. And to be powerful at something over someone, we need to be good in that certain work. And thus, to be Kings and Queens of something, we need to be good at it, long process though? But I suppose if you aren’t that dumb, you’d know what I am trying to say.
So, let’s find a passion for ourselves so that we can excel in that and be royalty. My passion is writing or reading and if I were to call myself something it would be “Queen of Reading/Writing” FIND A NAME FOR YOURSELF TOO. J
It is nice to have something to drive you crazy. I know, I know, some people may say, I don’t want to be defined by labels but okay, no labels, then what shall you be defined by? I am not saying that we should label ourselves because that would be like saying, judge yourself by a book cover and we all know too well, that is a false statement. What I am trying to say is that let us have a passion so we can define ourselves because if someone asked you, define yourself and your life, you wouldn't say, “I like to eat this and that or say that I am a very humble blah and blah” Because that would sound narcissist in so many ways possible. And it would be much more appreciated if you would say, “I have this passion that drives me and I call it writing and all my life I have dreamt of being a writer.” Because not having a dream and living your life is like walking with no shoes, like singing with no lyrics, like living but not alive. Well, its not exactly necessary that it must be a dream, it can  be an aim.
And so be a King/Queen of *whatever your passion*, so that you can be royalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment